Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

korean war liner westinghouse stamp

Article about: hello, so my navy helmet that i got arived and its great! for those of you that were part of the other thread about the navy helmets i posted it there. i was looking a it and had one problem

Default korean war liner westinghouse stamp

hello, so my navy helmet that i got arived and its great! for those of you that were part of the other thread about the navy helmets i posted it there. i was looking a it and had one problem, the stamp where it says westinghouse, micarta division, and the date it was manufactured is partially covered. i dont know what is covering it but i can see 195? i think it is either a 3 or 5. what could i used to make it visible? the first picture is one that is mine and the second one is from the internet for reference. thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture korean war liner westinghouse stamp   korean war liner westinghouse stamp  

Default Re: korean war liner westinghouse stamp

Well Danny it only be 1951-1954,so take your pick....

Hmmmm......???

?

They made them for 4 years without better pictures one would just have to assume the date

yes, i thought maybe something like windex would work but it is something sticky and i rubbed most of it off except for that last number!