Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

leather chin strap fakes?

Article about: hey guys, im trying to find 2 leather chinstraps that are original, and i stumbled across this ebay listing for 13.95\\$ AU for a mint unissued leather chinstrap. here is the link. U.S. M1 LEA

Default leather chin strap fakes?

hey guys, im trying to find 2 leather chinstraps that are original, and i stumbled across this ebay listing for 13.95$ AU for a mint unissued leather chinstrap. here is the link.

U.S. M1 LEATHER HELMET CHIN STRAP - WW2 STEEL POT MINT (eBay item 380313511533 end time 04-May-11 01:58:39 AEST) : Collectables

is this original, or could it just be a fake? im really keen to get 2 of these to go along with my 2 new korean war helmets, 1 being a para liner and the other being a normal one.

?

Default Re: leather chin strap fakes?

hiya mate these are original post war M-1 liner chin straps i bought a bundle of 10 of them from a seller in the US they came from a box date 1960's.

alright, just seems sus that he only posted one photo of them, i might consider buying 2 for my new babies

?

theres no need to fake this type of chin strap as theres still plenty out there & aren't as sort after as WW2 versions hence the low price but they make good alternatives check here M-1 helmet liner chin straps

ok, so they are real? and would they perfectly go with my 2 new korean/vietnam m1s?

?

yes they would mate