Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Leather chin strap green hardware

Article about: Hey guys i bought an old torn chin strap some years years ago the leather totally shot but thought it might be possible to save the hardware, has anyone ever done this? first question is it

Default Leather chin strap green hardware

Hey guys i bought an old torn chin strap some years years ago the leather totally shot but thought it might be possible to save the hardware, has anyone ever done this? first question is it genuine, unmarked finished in green with a slight texture, moving forward J Murray have straps without hardware my thinking is to apply it to one of these, any thoughts or anyone know of UK dealers who could supply such a service, if it is genuine it would be a shame not to display it.
    Last edited by greatwhite; 07-27-2018 at 01:13 PM.

I have 2 green and 1 BROWN broken chinstraps and have wondered the same thing. I would like to use them. I do not know the cost involved and who you would find to do the work.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

J Murray do the straps $10 with no hardware attached however trying to get the studs apart would be tricky, they do offer a service to do it for you although me being in the UK would not be cost effective.

Leather - Helmet Liner Chinstrap - Repair/Replace – J. Murray Inc. 1944