Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for early heat stamped M1 helmets

Article about: Looking for early heat-stamped M1 helmets McCord or Schlueter just reply or PM me. Thank you and take care!

Default Looking for early heat stamped M1 helmets

Looking for early heat-stamped M1 helmets McCord or Schlueter just reply or PM me. Thank you and take care!

?

Hello, Did you try the "Classifieds" ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Welcome, and I will you give the benefit of the doubt but you were directed to the classified section in another thread as well this one. If your name is any indication to your passion for M1 helmet I feel we can all help each other but I feel that you are here only to buy helmets due to your post I have read.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Post in the Classifieds your needs M1 as these forums are for discussion and not solicitation.
    We give the new members the benefit of the doubt first as they dont know the rules here ( 1 warning ) in regards to solicitation.

Once you generate a foundation and base among collectors...those connections will reap what you are seeking via PMs and contacts.
    Good hunting

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill