Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M-1 choc chip camo cover

Article about: by Ty Revelo That's a nice display I want to buy more things for my collection but my wife is going to blow a fuse if i get anymore helmets. I do have a ww2 with liner coming that she doesn'

?

Default Re: M-1 choc chip camo cover

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    That's a nice display

I want to buy more things for my collection but my wife is going to blow a fuse if i get anymore helmets. I do have a ww2 with liner coming that she doesn't know about but i'll have to switch one of my Vietnam ones to take it's place

My Best, Ty
    cheers mate

sounds like you really need your own man cave so you can hide all your collection out of her sight !!!

?

Quote by Mountaineer View Post
    Great cover ! I need one.
    cheers mate

im sure the more sort after they become the more they'll start cropping up

4md
    ?

nice, looks great on display, well done

?

cheers mate

i like this cover nic and really like the way you have displayed it with the goggles etc it looks great you mention the saudi army ,is it possible the us m1 was used alongside the pasgt in gulf war 1? also is the cover of the same quality and thickness of the pasgt choc chip ,or slightly inferior many thanks james

?

cheers mate

in the early stages of the war M-1s can be found still in use no one really knows who exactly did or didn't use these covers but most collectors say they were only made for & used by the Saudi army as for the quality i believe its made from the same material as the PASGT version as they both feel like the same quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2