Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M-1 Helmet Hawley First pattern General Fiber? Fixed bale w/ Light straps and Front seam McCord Shell? Gradfathers garage

Article about: Hey all, took this gem off my grandfather a while back with some other interesting artifacts he got stationed over in Hawaii. would love to hear your thoughts! Finances are a bit tight and I

Any change getting this gentlemens military service records or AGO its called I believe. I am of no relation to this gentlemen but am next of kin to two veterans.. Any ideas?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Thebryguy View Post
    Nothing really valuable as if yet it seems just cool smalls to make the collection display better. A couple Hawaiian newspapers, navy magazines, a cool Hawaiian calendar and some other small souvenirs. I am unearthing stuff every day from my grandpas estate so more is bound to come up hopefully!
    All period treasures. Agree that it would really accentuate a display
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Can't help with obtaining records but you could try the NARA database for the basic enlistment info and maybe ancestry.com, but there is a fee for ancestry.com

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That hawley and helmet ensemble is worth a tidy sum. It's in good condition. Hard to find like this.

Thanks for the help, would love to find this guys service record first though! Just no idea how to go about doing it.

MAP
    ?

I would think your best bet would be Ancestry. Not gty'ed however. They do have a short term fee schedule. Might be worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2