Hello!!!
    Tiger ARVN.
    M1 ARVN tiger
    M1 ARVN tiger
    M1 ARVN tiger
    M1 ARVN tiger
    M1 ARVN tiger
    thanks

Nice helmet those did exist if memory serves me and it may not symbol of ARVN Rangers or marines I can't think at the moment I would think very collectible m1. timothy

?

I have seen many ARVN M1 helmets over the years,this one looks authentic to me, and the general wear and patina is great to see, many thanks for showing your example,a great piece of history

?

chauphuoctai first off welcome to the forum these helmets have some great potential and as they are flashed examples are very collectible in there own right were did they come from if you do not mind me asking ? Are there still liners in them and is there any chance you could take them outside for some clear daylight photos as I for one would like to see more the darkness of the room robs so much from the images .

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    chauphuoctai first off welcome to the forum these helmets have some great potential and as they are flashed examples are very collectible in there own right were did they come from if you do not mind me asking ? Are there still liners in them and is there any chance you could take them outside for some clear daylight photos as I for one would like to see more the darkness of the room robs so much from the images .

Regards Mark

I will try to complement original configuration of the existing right now in Vietnam is the night

?

Thanxs chauphuoctai when time and daylight permits would be wonderful I am going to assume these helmets were found in country in Vietnam ? as that is were you are posting from the MP helmet is rather interesting as it is a front seam thanks for sharing these examples with us.

Regards Mark

PS. If only that burnt up liner could talk do you have any ideal what happened to it ?

Hello Chaup...try to upload your photos from your computer again ..the attachments in your post #7..are not opening. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill