Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 chromed parade helmet

Article about: Is this the real deal with the correct white strap I've heard about. I think Jake was the one I remember reading about these types of helmets.

Default M1 chromed parade helmet

Is this the real deal with the correct white strap I've heard about. I think Jake was the one I remember reading about these types of helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 chromed parade helmet   M1 chromed parade helmet  

Thats the one bro,is it yours?

I have just committed to buying it, so it will be with me in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Will take some better pics when it arrives

You lucky so and so Ian,do you know how tough it is to find one complete with this white leather chinstrap,going to lick my wounds quitely in a dark room............

Forgot to ask Ian whats the shell?i've too have a set but with normal chinstraps anchor type but no white leather,humbug.

I never asked I was just so excited to see one with the white strap, as I've seen so many without one. Looking at the other pics on the listing, the profile of the shell and the spot welds on the bales and rim look like a schleuter but will know more when it arrives
    Last edited by Redstalker; 03-02-2016 at 06:16 PM.