MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M1 collection

Article about: Just thought I would get my M1 collction together and take a family photo they look good all out together. Can't wait for one of my kids to move out, I so need a room to display my increasin

?

Great photos of the family! It will inevitably being to happen that you will start to shed the lesser helmets in favor of better and better ones as the collection upgrades itself. Or at least that's what happened to me. I had a LOT of lids, and have probably sold 100 as I have become more focused on what I like best. So you don't necessarily need to boot the kids just yet.

Hi ian ,here is my humble m1 collection ,mostly euro clone's M1 collection
    Last edited by James C; 01-23-2016 at 07:35 PM.

I don't mind mate I hope others will add their M1 collections to this thread.

Quote by Redstalker View Post
    I don't mind mate I hope others will add their M1 collections to this thread.
    My only M1 a Danish M48 clone.

Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 collection  

"hello, my name is Ian and I am addict".......great collection you have there, a collection anyone will be glad to have, if they had to ROOM!!!!! Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Wow, that is one impressive M1 helmet collection, thanks for showing it. Leon.

ian ,just to say a huge thanks for the m1 cover's ,im over the moon with them and olive drab cover especially ,you made my day mate and to show here fitted to my relic McCord shell thanks again for an enjoyable trade ,regards james M1 collectionM1 collectionM1 collection

Quote by James C View Post
    Hi ian ,here is my humble m1 collection ,mostly euro clone's M1 collection
    There's nothing humble about that collection James, the items from the later part of the 20th century which you are gathering together are a wonderful example of what can be achieved.

Hi James I finally received the artic nose cheek protectors from the US and both with a 1952 date. Your one will be in the post today or tomorrow. I have set all my cold weather gear up on Manny the mannequin and it is a great Korean War period look. Thank you for the snow goggles I love them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 collection   M1 collection  

M1 collection   M1 collection  

ian your very welcome and thanks for sending out a protector for us ,very good of you ,your completed display looks superb can i ask how the nose protector is fixed in place ,i might be wearing this lot myself if it gets any colder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast