Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M1 collection

Article about: Just thought I would get my M1 collction together and take a family photo they look good all out together. Can't wait for one of my kids to move out, I so need a room to display my increasin

Hi James it is elasticated with a buckle to adjust the length

nice collection! it only gets bigger and bigger! heres what ive got over a few years of collecting, and im only 17!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 collection   M1 collection  

M1 collection  
    Attached Images Attached Images M1 collection  M1 collection  M1 collection  M1 collection 

Some great shots boys, im sticking to the two i have.

Patches you have some nice looking lids there and only 17 That's gonna be a huge collection when you get to my age (over a hundred helmets and going strong)

haha i hope i get lucky, ive been looking for a hood and rubber and a medic helmet with the 4 large crosses on it.

ian just to show my new favorite display,chuffed to bits with the protector mate and the m1 coverM1 collection

Awesome collection, thanks for sharing!

Patches, you also have a great collection to behold, I'm a bit flabbergasted one so young can compile such a collection, well done mate! On another note - Please paint over the bright orange tips on those guns!

Cheers!

haha, thanks christek, and will do with the guns! its only been a few years of collecting but ive saved for it. i actually just bought two more pots last week. one being a 4 panel medic helmet and the other being an 82nd paratrooper helmet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3