Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 Collection Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips

Article about: Hi Im about to start a helmet collection and decided to start with the US M1 . I would like to start small with a Vietnam era and Korean and work toward WW2 . I have a general idea on what t

?

Default M1 Collection Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips

Hi

Im about to start a helmet collection and decided to start with the US M1 . I would like to start small with a Vietnam era and Korean and work toward WW2 .

I have a general idea on what to look for but any collection tips what to look for re Vietnam , korean era , Pricing , what to stay away from . etc would be a huge help .

Thanx

Regards

Criss

Melbourne , Australia

Welcome Criss,there's many threads here to look through to help point you in the right direction,also once you start there's no going back,one becomes two and so on,good luck with your new quest.................

?

Welcome and Great advice from Jake as ever, collecting these Models are indeed very addictive, and in my case it can even lead onto collecting European M1 clones as a sub-collection...it's never ending and expensive, but oh so pleasurable a pastime

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Welcome Criss,there's many threads here to look through to help point you in the right direction,also once you start there's no going back,one becomes two and so on,good luck with your new quest.................

THANX FOR THE INPUT FELLOWS

Is it ok to post some Helmets from the USA Ebay i'm considering for purchase and get some input from other forum members . If thats ok what section would be best to do this

Thanx again

Regards

Criss

This section should do nicely for you. Never be shy to post photos for review prior to purchase, it's the best way to ensure you are on the right path to a quality purchase. Just be sure to use the forum image uploading function so the images aren't lost when the auction ends.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips   M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips  

M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips   M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips  

M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips   M1 Collection  Vietnam , Korea Help /Tips  

Last edited by criss; 02-11-2015 at 04:30 AM.