Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M1 D-Bale Paratrooper Helmet

Article about: Im afraid Nick is correct IMO also the chin straps look like repos as far as im led to believe the male snaps should be made of nickel not copper or brass on original M2s . Sorry for the bad

Default Re: M1 D-Bale Paratrooper Helmet

here is the link. Let me know what you think. Also could you take a look at the luftwaffe second model I have pictures of on the dagger section please, and let me know what you think. The new setup.

Ray

Default Re: M1 D-Bale Paratrooper Helmet

Quote by rayvinton View Post
    Could you please explain this to me, about the bale's and the paint. I am new to M1 helmets and the person that I received this from, said that he received it from the veteran himself.

He is a liar out to make money, this helmet to a experienced M1, M1C and M2 helmet collector is not only a fake, but a BAD one. The bales are all wrong and the chinstraps are fake from a mile away. The liner is a firestone? Firestone did not make Para liners during WWII, and this liner doesn't have the correct characteristics of either a Inland or Westinghouse paratrooper liner, (The only two companies that made high pressure paratrooper liners during WWII) I suggest you get all your money back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3