Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

M1 helmet, good pictures are a must

Article about: I found it. Liner is from Netherlands M53

Default Re: M1 helmet, good pictures are a must

Quote by NickD View Post
    if you go here Google Translate look at the Netherlands section scroll down you'll see that liner maker mark

Heinrich Ulbrichts Witwe
    Attachment 528484
    Cheers Nick quite a interesting page. I kind of thought it must stand for something like that.
    And that looked like a normal plastic date stamp but the outside numbers don’t seem to go up to twelve, on other plastic stamps which I am sure we all know, the number in the middle represents the year and the arrow points to the month, so I don’t know what this one means,

Thanks again
    Rod

We live near the border of NJ. Do you have a link to the site? Im always looking for m1 helmets and parts

Quote by Major Tom View Post
    Understood. So they are considered head gear with the same fundamental design and operations as our liners. I would like to collect a European M1 shell with a clone liner then. That is very good to know. Thankyou 37Webbing.
    Yes, you are spot on and I am only happy to help

We are at least a couple of M1 clone collectors or people with M1 clones in their collections here on the forum.
    Myself have more than 10+ at the moment, as opposed to only one original M1 helmet.

Quote by patches3 View Post
    We live near the border of NJ. Do you have a link to the site? Im always looking for m1 helmets and parts
    Correction. Military antiques and collectibles, the store was a old house packed with a lot of stuff this was about 3 years ago not sure on the street. Standby...

Ok, thanks

Ok, thanks
    Had to call my Aunt, ok I hope this makes sense to you, hwy 202 west to Bernerdsville? then north on Anderson hill rd 5 blocks left side. She did say that it was a Coin and precious metals shop though the guy Died last year and his son runs the coin store. check it out I guess.

Ok, thanks. I will let you know what im going to do

Ok, thanks. I will let you know what im going to do
    Also here in Seattle the Army Navy surplus 1st ave. seattle has a lot of WWII, Korean war and Veitnam era helmets. Coins and collectibles in Everett WA. Evergreen way, has a lot of patches.

I think washington is a little to far away to go to one military store! Do the stores have a website or an email so i can see what they have

I think washington is a little to far away to go to one military store! Do the stores have a website or an email so i can see what they have
    Lol!! yeah sorry. the Army Navy surplus has one, just google army navy surplus Seattle, the coin collectible place does not, if there is something specific you are looking for let me know those 2 places have a lot of helmets and the coin place has thousands of WWI, WWII, KOREAN, VIETNAM U.S patches, a lot of different navy rate patches including the discontinued rate insignia as well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast