Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M1 helmet liner.

Article about: June 1944, very interesting. I bought this liner from Scotland. It makes you think, how did it end up there and how did it become sperated from its shell? Presumably it was involved in ETO.

Default Re: M1 helmet liner.

June 1944, very interesting. I bought this liner from Scotland. It makes you think, how did it end up there and how did it become sperated from its shell? Presumably it was involved in ETO. Thanks for the info on the 'A' washers, I get it now. Andy, Nick and Russ, cheers guys. Those Schleuters look in remarkable condition. I'll keep you posted on how I get on with this project

Red face Re: M1 helmet liner.

Good evening gentlemen, could any of you give me your opinion on this nape-strap which is going pretty cheap. Real bargain or fake?

-since learned item is repro. I really should do a little more research before posting questions!

Hello gentlemen,

finally got round to the restoration of the above Firestone liner with all the components original, present and correct. Now for that elusive shell to finish it off.

M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.M1 helmet liner.

Cheers Ian.

?

looks great mate good luck with the search for a shell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2