Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

m1 helmet stories

Article about: so i talked to this guy about a helmet you may have seen on ebay for \\$4000 and thought it was pretty cool that he had a helmet with pictures of it being worn by the soldier. I havent been lu

Default m1 helmet stories

so i talked to this guy about a helmet you may have seen on ebay for $4000 and thought it was pretty cool that he had a helmet with pictures of it being worn by the soldier. I havent been lucky enough to find a helmet with any photos of the soldier wearing it so i thooughtt i would ask if anyone else out theere had any helmets with photos. thanks.

Default Re: m1 helmet stories

Not to common but they are out there I have a Vietnam Huey gunship pilots helmet with a picture though.

have a picture to share?

m1 helmet stories

m1 helmet storiesm1 helmet stories
    The helmet was repainted by the maintenance crew when he returned stateside as a Army flight instructor you can see the white paint of the dove under the green he also had his last name in white letters on the front like you see in the movies. He flew with the 61st AHC and his platoon was the "Starblazers" his name was Peter Swanz