Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M1 Inland liner, evaluations please

Article about: Dear all, May I ask you how you evaluate this Inland liner please? I think it's authentic WW 2 isn't it? There is some rust but I think it's okay because it's an Inland (and it has his headb

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your evaluations! After thinking about your advices I decided not to make a bid because of the liner's condition. Some time after the auction I saw the final bid and I was very surprised about. In any case I would not have augmented my bid in such a dimension. I hope that the buyer will not fake it to a para liner, maybe it's only someone who knows about the stories of the Inland liners but who doesn't read our excellent forum

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 03-07-2016 at 10:54 PM.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Well like i said earlier,any Hawley/Inland/St Clair original Airborne configuration will fetch anything from $2000-$5000 and thats a fact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2