Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1 Liner

Article about: My latest purchase, a quite unremarkable overpainted WW2 M1 liner that perhaps you wouldn't give a second glance. I took a closer look, and had a very nice surprise.................... Seems

?

Default M1 Liner

My latest purchase, a quite unremarkable overpainted WW2 M1 liner that perhaps you wouldn't give a second glance.

M1 Liner

I took a closer look, and had a very nice surprise....................

M1 Liner

Seems I'm on a bit of a roll with eBay at the moment, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!

Andy

Default Re: M1 Liner

2 chinstraps included not bad,do you find the oversea's shipping a killer?........assuming thats where its from lol......Jake.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    2 chinstraps included not bad,do you find the oversea's shipping a killer?........assuming thats where its from lol......Jake.
    Not too bad on this one Jake, £16.00 postage, £50 all in. Some are getting silly, $60-70 postage mostly, and I know it does not cost that much, I have friends in the States that send parcels.
    It'd have to be a real bargain to pay that, and
    then you have Her Majesty's Customs, or whatever they call themselves now sticking their beak in.

Andy
    Last edited by aj4010; 02-14-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Nice I have had some luck recently on the bay as well, A USMC m41 pack for15$ and AAF B-8 goggles with lenses and case etc, for 20$

?

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Nice I have had some luck recently on the bay as well, A USMC m41 pack for15$ and AAF B-8 goggles with lenses and case etc, for 20$
    Nice, especially the goggles.

M1 Liner

Attachment 466660

I was real lucky with that one, but I had to be fast! But taking a chance on the badly photographed ones for instance, I have bought some right howlers in the past, so it's nice to win a few.

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Liner  

Nice finds, I cant seem to get a chinstap for a reasonable price...
    Its risky and a bit stressful hunting like this I missed a German Afrika Corps cuff title for 10$, I used Ade's guide on them and went to buy it and it sold within 5 miniutes of its listing....

?

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Nice finds, I cant seem to get a chinstap for a reasonable price...
    Its risky and a bit stressful hunting like this I missed a German Afrika Corps cuff title for 10$, I used Ade's guide on them and went to buy it and it sold within 5 miniutes of its listing....

I feel your pain, I wont even mention the WW2 Para M1 pot, by the time I checked it out..................................$50.00 buy it now..............
    listed as "War Helmet"

Andy

No way Andy,i would luv to buy from the US especially gas-masks but the shipping quotes are way off my radar scope,and like you said that customs charge always leaves a bitter taste usually as the shipping+customs costs more than the item itself i dont see the point of it all.........Jake.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    No way Andy,i would luv to buy from the US especially gas-masks but the shipping quotes are way off my radar scope,and like you said that customs charge always leaves a bitter taste usually as the shipping+customs costs more than the item itself i dont see the point of it all.........Jake.
    The bargains are out there with reasonable postage, they are very few and far between though.
    Of course at the moment I have an "advantage" as I'm stuck in front of a computer screen 24/7 and am able
    to spend the time to watch/snap them up.
    If you talk to the seller, a lot of the time they will do a deal on postage, as some know it is way overpriced, but if
    you don't ask them they will happily let you pay it. Obviously, it helps if you have a bid on the item at the time.

Andy

?

Andy mate that was £50 well spent buy me a lottery ticket while you're at it LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast