Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

m1 liner dating

Article about: i have a type 1 m1 helmet liner (detachable webbing). bought it at a military show there were 2 with the same sticker. anyways i bought it and im a bit confused with the sticker in it. some

Nice thread reading this makes me think that I wish I had known more at 18 19 yoa about these in 1971 as I am sure most of ours would have been some of the 60's ones you mention or even earlier. I did remember having a cardboard liner which I thought nothing of until years later reading about it was one of the Hawley liners just to think what was in the supply room and helmet refurb shop. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice thread reading this makes me think that I wish I had known more at 18 19 yoa about these in 1971 as I am sure most of ours would have been some of the 60's ones you mention or even earlier. I did remember having a cardboard liner which I thought nothing of until years later reading about it was one of the Hawley liners just to think what was in the supply room and helmet refurb shop. timothy
    haha old hawley liner? bet you wish you knew how amazing it was then

Yeah that is true Sarge made me throw it in the dumpster cause the ends were starting to fray "get rid of that old SOB" and draw a new one what we didn't know. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Yeah that is true Sarge made me throw it in the dumpster and draw a new one what we didn't know. timothy
    thats depressing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2