Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

m1 no usa - help

Article about: i have this m1 helmet with plastic liner.i think this is not usa made helmet,its is europian!? no numbers,no markings,only in liner is - SH 90.

SRB
    ?

Default m1 no usa - help

i have this m1 helmet with plastic liner.i think this is not usa made helmet,its is europian!?

no numbers,no markings,only in liner is - SH 90.m1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - helpm1 no usa - help

?

Very nice example, the liner is Dutch , not sure about the Shell but the chinstraps and Cover are of US origin, it was not uncommon for the Dutch forces to use Woodland M1 covers, and I have a few Euro-clone M1's with the clip-on chinstraps like your fine example

SRB
    ?

tnx.

(strap and leather are not in the best condition,but helmet and liner is ok.)

?

Quote by SRB View Post
    tnx.

(strap and leather are not in the best condition,but helmet and liner is ok.)
    No problem ,I am glad to help out. I do not think the chinstrap detract's from the piece at all so I would not worry about that, you could always source a Dutch DPM cover and place that on too