Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!

Article about: by big ned Moderators, can you please check this guys I.P. ArchangelDM, if you have been ripped off by charlotteberg, i suggest you go to the police and report him as he has commited 'fraud

ArchangelDM
    ?

Exclamation m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!

Hi
    i recently purchased these items off of an ebay seller, im told its an unissued m1 helmet front seam with an original 1st issue no button holes pacific cover and liner. I was told there quite rare items to have. Please if anyone is an expert on helmets and us militaria please contact me or comment as i need some solid advice.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!   m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!  

m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!   m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!  

m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!  

?

Default Re: m1 pacific helmet and 1st issue cover HELP !!

why do i get the feeling i know you ?

your picture taking skills look very familiar i bet there's a dark brown wooden table under that US flag

Quote by NickD View Post
    why do i get the feeling i know you ?

your picture taking skills look very familiar i bet there's a dark brown wooden table under that US flag
    after your comments on the D bale helmet yesterday i was thinking the exact same thing

ArchangelDM
    ?

Hi Nick

i bought these from a seller called charllotestown on ebay last week do u know him ? And are they real please help

?

its him again

ian
    ?

years ago during the war there was a man on the radio who used to anounce him self as I.T.M.A "or"its that man again LOL cheers ian

?

I've banned him until further notice !
    I think we all know who this is ....

Gary J.

ian
    ?

good move Gary N.M.N.S

no more needs saying!!!!LOL

Moderators, can you please check this guys I.P. ArchangelDM, if you have been ripped off by charlotteberg, i suggest you go to the police and report him as he has commited 'fraud by misrepresentation'. Due to amendments in the fraud act 2008 this offence is now a criminal one, which can lead to a 10,000 Pound fine and up to 2 years imprisonment. I would reccomend that other members here who have been ripped off by this thief also report him to their local constabulary as they are now obliged to investigate what is an offence under criminal law.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Moderators, can you please check this guys I.P. ArchangelDM, if you have been ripped off by charlotteberg, i suggest you go to the police and report him as he has commited 'fraud by misrepresentation'. Due to amendments in the fraud act 2008 this offence is now a criminal one, which can lead to a 10,000 Pound fine and up to 2 years imprisonment. I would reccomend that other members here who have been ripped off by this thief also report him to their local constabulary as they are now obliged to investigate what is an offence under criminal law.

Regards, Ned.

'Charlotteburg' = 'Charlatan' ............... ! ? !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast