Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M1 pot helmet value

Article about: I have a M1 steel pot helmet (with mitchell cover) that i would like to sell it is in very good condition and all original. What is its value. I will post pics if need be

Default M1 pot helmet value

I have a M1 steel pot helmet (with mitchell cover) that i would like to sell it is in very good condition and all original. What is its value. I will post pics if need be

Hi Terry, welcome to the Forum.

We can tell you what era your helmet is, however we are not
    an evaluation service. You can search on-line to get a rough
    idea from dealer sites. Pics are a must.

We also have a Classifieds section if it's genuine.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I see you are new to the forum. We don't provide appraisal for items. You can get a general idea from web sites on your own. Members will comment on the item only if you post photos. So yes, photos are needed. Welcome to the forum - let's see some photos of your item. NH

- - ------- - -

Ah, Steve beat me to it. What he said! NH

Indeed I am new and I cannot figure out how to post photos, any help would be greatly appreciated, my apologies.

Using the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of reply and clicking on the photo icon will get you a prompt to upload a photo from your computer using "Browse." It cannot be gigantic format photos. I use jpegs. NH

Quote by terry bouch View Post
    Indeed I am new and I cannot figure out how to post photos, any help would be greatly appreciated, my apologies.
    Try this mate.

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you guys I tried both ways and neither work for me so I'll just have to guess.

Thanks, Terry

Terry just hit the "go advance" button,then your see all the icons across the top click on attachments icon this will bring up the file upload manager in the top left corner of your pc/laptop then click add files this will open up onto your pictures/downloads on your laptop then select images and the rest is easy just follow your nose.