Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M1 Schuleter Front Seam Stainless OD7

Article about: G'day all, Here's a new one that came in today. I'm pretty happy with it, looks to be a period repaint? batch looks like it's 309? minty Westinghouse liner, OD7 straps are untouched original

Quote by Opex View Post
    Fantastic condition M1 René, even with the paint spots, which I would be tempted to remove. Nice corking still present too
    Cheers Opex Wifey (she is sharper than I) removed a couple of small spots but we put a halt to it as it may damage the original paint

Great buy Rene,nice early 44 type Helmet and in fab condition too,luv the Westy liner,have never found out why Schuleter repaints seem to be more predominant than McCords,its getting almost impossible to find an original example that hasn't been repainted for a fair price..............either way its still an outstanding purchase so good one Bud.........

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Cheers Opex Wifey (she is sharper than I) removed a couple of small spots but we put a halt to it as it may damage the original paint
    Sounds good mate, it would be a a risky job to be fair

"Rounds Complete" on this one - mated up a nape strap with unfinished snaps for the westy liner

?

Nice to see you have managed to source a nape strap for it Rene the color even looks fairly close to the rest of the suspension .

Regards Mark

Super example, still some very nice lids out there guys.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice to see you have managed to source a nape strap for it Rene the color even looks fairly close to the rest of the suspension .

Regards Mark
    Cheers Mark I chose carefully to also match up with the unfinished female snaps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2