Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MP M1 Helmet

Article about: well on this website there is this m1 helmet for sale 30 dollars not to bad really but one thing that gets me is the word "MP" on the front with chevrons .was this done at all by t

Default MP M1 Helmet

well on this website there is this m1 helmet for sale 30 dollars not to bad really but one thing that gets me is the word "MP" on the front with chevrons .was this done at all by the army or is it a job someones done at home ? cause to me it looks kinda bad and done at home. (by the way not for me but a friend who for some reason wants it ) cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images MP M1 Helmet 

?

Default Re: MP M1 Helmet

Hi

the caporal chevrons aren't in the right direction, the tip of the chevron shouldn't be on the top ?

pegase

yep correct also ! so personally it looks done by someone with a pen

Vietnam era or most likely later IMO, and poorly rendered markings.........
    Regards,

Steve.

sounds correct to me poorly is a understatement it looks like junk hahaha thanks walkwolf

Might not be too bad if it's complete with a good liner. Maybe he can
    get it cheaper if he must have it. A camo cover would hide
    the bad ink job nicely.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

thats true never though of a camo ill suggest it to him .but your right would hide that horrid job haha .cheers again mate

?

Quote by pegase View Post
    Hi

the caporal chevrons aren't in the right direction, the tip of the chevron shouldn't be on the top ?

pegase
    Not if it is Australian rank..........just splitting hairs really, it looks home made. Now, if there is a nice liner or cover with it, (as already mentioned) it might be worth it. I'd have to cover that marking up, It'd drive me nuts!

Best Regards,

Andy

agreed ,ill ask my mate to get more pictures off the guy selling it or to post more and see if its got a decent liner .ill be sure to post a pic on here .cheers guys