Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my m1 helmet I picked!

Article about: Figured I would share some of my excitement with the group! I was thinking about buying a strap for the liner though to connect it to the helmet even though it would be a repo. I doubt I wou

Knob, is a bit harsh, noob is better.

?

Of course.
    I beg your pardon... and, moreover, that of Mr. Wick!

Bob

?

Lol no problem bob. Im up in the air about what i want to do atm. And i do like the ebay idea of what what linked before.

Hi wick generally speaking a shell/liner set that's been sitting somewhere together for 70 years should show consistent wear to both items for example the shell's webbed chinstraps should be in the same condition as the webbing in the liner!also if its an untouched set why is the liner missing all its internal components etc!of course its possible the set sat upside down and the liner got wet/damp but having been doing this a long time i would steer towards the belief of what i wrote in my original post.either way its well worth finding another liner to match that awesome shell.!

Also the liner i linked appears to be complete, sweatband,chinstrap,nape,the whole lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2