Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My new helmet coming soon!

Article about: yea, you guys have to help me with identifying it, i'm not used to modern helmets

?

Default Re: My new helmet coming soon!

they're not easy books to track down & in some cases very expensive but worth it in the long run

well, i feel dead inside now, on the last second, some guy put a bid that outbidded my maximum bid and now i am crushed because i lost my chance to possibly get my only world war 2/korean war helmet.

?

shame but keep at it your only young so have plenty of time ahead of you to buy these things

its heartbreaking, especially when they will all eventually run out due to museums and other collectors who will never sell them even if they were bankrupt. lol i still need to complete my first ever helmet, i still need to get a pot for my later vietnam war m1 helmet.

Quote by carlarganda View Post
    well, i feel dead inside now, on the last second, some guy put a bid that outbidded my maximum bid and now i am crushed because i lost my chance to possibly get my only world war 2/korean war helmet.
    Hello !
    Don't worry i have learn this over the years if you don't win or don't buy it it's because it wasn't meant to be in your hand and that something better will come your way . I don't know how many helmets or uniforms i lost by 1$ and i was mad for days about it ,but later on found and won something else that was way better . Like everybody will tell you patience is the way to go with military collecting (especially people like me who is on a very tight budget.) Good books and keep reading post like the one NickD do and you will end up with a great collection . Good luck !
    Frenchy

?

its heartbreaking, especially when they will all eventually run out due to museums and other collectors who will never sell them even if they were bankrupt. lol i still need to complete my first ever helmet, i still need to get a pot for my later vietnam war m1 helmet.
    just be patient there will always be this type of militaria for sale somewhere the one thing you don't want to do is spend alot of money on stuff that isn't worth it you'll get there in the end

?

its heartbreaking, especially when they will all eventually run out due to museums and other collectors who will never sell them even if they were bankrupt.
    don't worry, there are a few million M-1's still out there for reasonable prices. The unit marked and ID'd WWII lids are going to be a stretch but for what you looking for, you'll have no problems finding. Be careful not to get carried away on bidding. You should be able to easily put together a good korean era combo for under $150.00 USD

Hi Carl, Start looking in the buy now section, That's what I started to do cause it annoys me when I get outbidded at the last second

well my luck has turned, i won a gentex Mk1697/g tankers helmet. hope it is good when it comes to my house

?

nice job mate cant wait to see it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast