Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My own Helmet Liner

Article about: A little beat, but still have her ..came home with me back in 1946..

Default My own Helmet Liner

A little beat, but still have her ..came home with me back in 1946..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My own Helmet Liner  

?

Default Re: My own Helmet Liner

It's always great to have a peice of your on military history in a collection...I have my own helmet and items from more recent deployments to East Timor and Iraq

And the best thing is you know exactly where it was nd where it was used! Make sure you write it down for your family!

I also have my Basic Training Liner..If you were a friend of the supply Sgt. any thing could happen.. I also have both the helmets around here

Nice liners can we see the pots as well? Welcome to the forum

?

Nice liners there mate, it's good, IMO, to hang onto something from your service time.

I think that the majority, if not all, of us that have done some time in the armed forces of our respective nations have retained some item/s from our service days, whether its our medals, cap-badge, head gear or whatever else and it gives us something to pass onto the next generation.

Keep going mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Nice liners friend.

I swear I remember you posting this before? Anyway, welcome to the forum, and nice liner!

?

Yardbird nice liners could you tell us a little about your service we all love to hear from vets .

Yep I did..(posted before) kinda forgot untill got your note..you know you kinda forget stuff when in your 80s..I only found one pot..did have both, but I think things start leaving before me. here is the pot that I have left..