MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My ww2 m1 collection to date!!!!!!

Article about: Five Front Seamed Fixed Looped Helmets. One Front Seamed Swivel Looped Helmet. One Rear Seamed Swivel Looped Helmet. One First Pattern Westinghouse High Pressure Liner.

MAP
    ?

nice, very very very nice!!

So whats next? Didn't you have a Hawley?

I gotta get myself an original net like yours!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Excellent grouping and a great tutorial of the differences that exist between the different years!!
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

A very nice collection of M-1's Jake and worthy of bragging rights an excellent tutorial thread.

Regards Mark

?

Outstanding collection Jake, I cannot add any more comments as I would be just paraphrasing the previous praiseworthy comments, well done Mate

Thanks everyone,its only here our collecting madness is appreciated at its best,every one else just think we are all Nuts

beautiful collection and great information with them too, how do you display them Jake, if you are short of space bud i have plenty here, thanks for sharing and helping any newbies with your knowledge, and it is great to know these pots are out there still.

Thanks Steve,I only have a display cabinet,so everytime I purchase a new Lid,there has to be a change around and therefore some more items which are not so important to me end up in loft with the others.they are still out there but as you know being in the UK makes it that bit harder to source,thanks for dropping by..........

Yes i know what you mean, ive seen some lovely lids in the US, shipping is a killer though.

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Yes i know what you mean, ive seen some lovely lids in the US, shipping is a killer though.
    I know it is but what else can you do?if its right then I just swallow it and proceed forward.

looking great Jake. nice to see a well focused collection.
    it takes time/money and patience and you have used them well my friend.
    looking forward to your next addition a M1C perhaps.
    keep it up.
    Rod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast