Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this from NAM?

Article about: man, I found you one for 9.50, it's a rear seam, but they were used in nam too, the other day he had one for 7.50, but I bought one he had for 8.50, because it had the saw dust & cork pi

Default Is this from NAM?

hey guys was wondering if this helmet from ebay is vietnam war era. if it is i will be buying it to officially finish my first ever m1 helmet haha. here is the link to the helmet:

M1 Steel Helmet - eBay Original Period Items, WW II 1939-45, Militaria, Collectibles. (end time 05-Oct-10 08:51:46 AEDST)

?

Default Re: Is this from NAM?

it looks to be but it has one of its bails missing so unless you can spot weld or know someone that can it'll be hard to replace it & not as easy as the seller seems to think i would save my money if i was you theres better to be fond still out there

i know how to spot weld, i just don't know where i could buy a spare swivel bail, i tried looking on ebay but when i type in swivel bail, it comes up as either an actual helmet or spare chin strap.

I agree with Nick and save your money for a better example.

Cheers, Ade.

yea touche, shame i can't find a steel pot alone

especially one from NAM

?

someone on ebay use to sell swivel bails but trust me its not worth the trouble just dont be in to much of a hurry to splash the cash be a little patient & you will find one good things come to those who wait

yea true, well there is this nice NAM m1 helmet with theb ails on it, finishes in coople of days, and it is sort of cheap so i guess ill wait and see how it goes, and hopefully my dad can get it for me.

?

good luck mate if you ever want me to take a look at what your thinking of going for just PM me

ok will do Nick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast