Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...

Article about: I'm not an expert on what to look for in the mesh of a WWII era M1 helmet so I'd like to get your opinions on this helmet before I shovel out the cash... Thanks! Dzyner

?

Default Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...

I'm not an expert on what to look for in the mesh of a WWII era M1 helmet so I'd like to get your opinions on this helmet before I shovel out the cash...

Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Default Re: Need help authenticating this M1 with mesh...

I only collect fixe bell.the model you have started late into 1944 and after ww2 so there is no way to really tell.

?

looks good to me front seamed swivel bail shell is of WW2 manufacture the liner is also WW2 so i would say a great late WW2 example of a US M-1

?

Hey Nick, what do you think about the netting? Any way to tell whether or not that is period or replaced?