Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Vietnam m1c pickup

Article about: Well long long LONG time since my latest post. Took a little hiatus from collection to deal with school, but the big guy is back. Still waiting for this bad boy in the mail, but late 60's/ea

?

Quote by Gunakibomb View Post
    Really just got it for the cover, I've only seem three covers with the captain bars, and I did get a deal in fact so overall I'm happy with it. Thanks guys!
    I was taken with the cover too when I first looked at it,when it arrives it would be great to see a close up shot or two of the the liner and shell

?

Quote by Gunakibomb View Post
    Really just got it for the cover, I've only seem three covers with the captain bars, and I did get a deal in fact so overall I'm happy with it. Thanks guys!
    That's the important thing then Gunny! Good stuff! Cheers, Sean.

Yep have to agree with the boys the cover certainly makes it very pleasant on the eye and if your happy then thats the most important bit of collecting.........post up whenever Gunny...........

I'm at navy pier right now, it's on one of my shelves at home, I'll posts own pictures when I'm back, his pictures didn't do it justice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2