Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New WW2 ebay M1

Article about: Just won this beauty off of ebay. Seller had a bad title so not many found it. Had it listed as "wii army frount seem helmet". In actuality, it is a front seam fixed bail Navy M1 w

Default New WW2 ebay M1

Just won this beauty off of ebay. Seller had a bad title so not many found it. Had it listed as "wii army frount seem helmet". In actuality, it is a front seam fixed bail Navy M1 with a Navy Lieutenant rank painted on front. Liner has a couple busted straps but I can live with that. Also on the liner are some numbers stenciled on. The helmet has specific rust spots inside which match up with the liner so I am assuming they have been together for quite some time. I'm really excited to put this one on the shelf. I paid $250 including shipping, was that too steep a price? I've seen another Navy Lieutenant helmet without a liner go for about $150. I'm confident the rank insignia is original but would also like your thoughts on that. Thanks guys.
    New WW2 ebay M1New WW2 ebay M1New WW2 ebay M1

?

Default Re: New WW2 ebay M1

I think you did just fine. Great helmet.

nice helmet set

wwii army helmet and liner with unit marking frount seam

WWII Army Helmet and Liner with Unit Marking Frount Seam | eBay

Winning bid:
    US $229.06

Did you say zero? Nice set, especially with the addition of the leather chinstrap! Sorry, but I can't help you with the insignias.

Strange, the numbers in your post show up as 0 for me. They were fine a second ago... Imagine, I actually thought you got it for $0!

Anyways, you are selling this helmet on ebay, yes? I just found it: Original World War 2 Navy Lieutenant Helmet Fixed Bail Front Seam | eBay

Yeah, out of nowhere this hgu 56 popped up and I'm a little short on cash for popping for this.... Just my luck... Hahahaha

It is a nice looking helmet indeed.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Looking good.

Thank you sir

Are you serious? It only went for $52? I know it didn't meet the reserve, but I'm at a loss for why there weren't more bids on it. Ebay can be strange like that sometimes...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast