Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on 5th infantry M1

Article about: Only pictures as of now and not in hand, I'm still trying to get better at figuring fakes from authentics, and this one I've fallen for. It's a rear seam m1 with a named liner and 5th infant

Default Opinions on 5th infantry M1

Only pictures as of now and not in hand, I'm still trying to get better at figuring fakes from authentics, and this one I've fallen for. It's a rear seam m1 with a named liner and 5th infantry division insignia on front. Shell is pretty banged up with dents but I like the red devil unit logo. To me it looks pretty honest and matches wear to the rest of the helmet, although the liner looks pretty clean and slightly worries me. Rear seam so obviously very late, to post war but still cool none the less. Thanks guys.Opinions on 5th infantry M1Opinions on 5th infantry M1Opinions on 5th infantry M1Opinions on 5th infantry M1Opinions on 5th infantry M1Opinions on 5th infantry M1

?

Default Re: Opinions on 5th infantry M1

Looks like it could be good but I would learn towards this being done post war occupation or even 1950s