Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original Medic Helmet?

Article about: Thank you, my mom placed a bid on it for me, im too young to have an Ebay account. I hope I do well too, but I find it odd that there were no other bids, 15 dollars total for a steel pot hel

Default Re: Original Medic Helmet?

Thank you, my mom placed a bid on it for me, im too young to have an Ebay account. I hope I do well too, but I find it odd that there were no other bids, 15 dollars total for a steel pot helmet? I figure there would be plenty of interested collectors. But the experts say its good so that's good enough for me.

?

there's still plenty of time to run on that lid & from past experience most buyers on ebay will wait till the last few minutes to put in their bids so i'll be surprised if it stays that low for very long.

From past experience, if I really like it, im not going to win. So I've convinced myself I just like it.

in my opinion dude, just like me, don't go out on ebay 24/7 looking for helmets, militaria isn't that important at your age, considering you have college, girls and a car. but expect the bid to go way over hehe, ive been in your position, and put a bid on a nice ww2 helmet that was mega cheap, 1 hour later it goes up to a good 10 bids and its well over 100$ so hehe. but good luck, hope you win it

when i mean college,girls and a car, i mean like thats what you need to save up for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2