Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .

Article about: And i thought TR Helmets were costly,this one's up to £3,000 plus with 5 days to run,LTC Hamilton 86th chemical mortar Battalion,also other personal items with this auction..............o

Default Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .

And i thought TR Helmets were costly,this one's up to £3,000 plus with 5 days to run,LTC Hamilton 86th chemical mortar Battalion,also other personal items with this auction..............o
    Attached Images Attached Images Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .  Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .  Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .  Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .  Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton .  Original splinter camo fixed bale to lct hamilton . 

?

Wow that's a lot of money for a us lid .

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Wow that's a lot of money for a us lid .
    Yes it is Gary,you could buy a nice DDM35 for that,how the world turns mate..........

It looks nice, but £3000!!! You could buy over 10 fixed bails for that. Some people will go crazy for some camouflage paint.

Cheers
    Harry

?

IF I spent that kind of money on a lid I want period photos of the guy wearing it and his first born.

Oh so thats the reason Harry,wondered why there was so much dosh involved,obviously a rare thing of beauty,medic Lids don't fair any better,guess im sticking to the basic Steelpot............

Question : this soldier was in a mortar group, is it was necessery to put camo ? He was not on the front line.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Nothing wrong with a basic M1, i understand it is rare, but i'm not sure if it is £3000 rare...... maybe i am just cheap.

Good Point, Maybe he was the sort of guy who runs into battle firing his mortar from the hip

Perhaps !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast