Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Vietnam Grunt Helmet.

Article about: Here's a little gem I picked up over the New year,Ingersoll shell with T1 Anchor chinstraps,Marmac Liner contracted 6 june 1966,sweatband made by Aqua-Aire a much later addition,dated 1980,e

Default Original Vietnam Grunt Helmet.

Here's a little gem I picked up over the New year,Ingersoll shell with T1 Anchor chinstraps,Marmac Liner contracted 6 june 1966,sweatband made by Aqua-Aire a much later addition,dated 1980,elastic neoprene band with USMC inscribed,salty and original Nam era Helmet that has been together for a long time,check out the name scratched into the Liner..........Hope you all like this one...........
    Last edited by ruddersrangers44; 05-10-2015 at 04:42 PM.

wow wow and triple wow jake ,what an amazing find you lucky so and so ,the etching is real nice and very fitting ,i like it a lot mate and well photographed too ,a huge thumbs up

MAP
    ?

Classic!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks James,trying out new techniques etc,was a bit late in the day with fading light,so not as good as I hoped for,can't believe that name etched what a nice touch,thanks for popping by.................

- - ------- - -

Quote by MAP View Post
    Classic!
    Thanks Michael it most certainly is that...............

?

Beautiful example Jake, I really like the Mitchell cover which look's period and the rips seem to line up with rim of the shell, freaky coincidence that it's got Jake on the liner!!

Another classic "nam" piece buddy, well done for picking this one up

Great stuff,, giving me an idea for my ingersoll lid , another great catch Jake.

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Great stuff,, giving me an idea for my ingersoll lid , another great catch Jake.
    Here we go again steve with maybe another project in the mix?...................

Quote by Opex View Post
    Beautiful example Jake, I really like the Mitchell cover which look's period and the rips seem to line up with rim of the shell, freaky coincidence that it's got Jake on the liner!!

Another classic "nam" piece buddy, well done for picking this one up
    Thanks Gary,my other Nam era Lids are all put togethers so to actually get a nice salty been there type Helmet,was a top purchase for me,I liked this one from the moment I set eyes on it,sometimes the Bay is a good place...............

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thanks Gary,my other Nam era Lids are all put togethers so to actually get a nice salty been there type Helmet,was a top purchase for me,I liked this one from the moment I set eyes on it,sometimes the Bay is a good place...............
    No worries Jake, it is hard to tell if a helmet is indeed a "put together", but I like the look of this one, so can see why you wanted to add it to your collection

Very nice Jake your very lucky to get this especially with the name

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast