Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!

Article about: Thanks, Danny! Some pretty nice additions to your collection as well.

Default Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!

Hi Members,

I know it is a tough decision to post just one, so you guys are more than welcome to post more than one.

However, they gotta be 2013.

Let's share your best M1 Helmets of 2013 !

Cheers!
    Taka

Here We Go!

I only have this helmet photos available.
    It's a front seam M1 with a 2nd type Hawley Liner(Triangular fixers with square buckle chin-strap).
    The M1 was from Marine Fighting Squadron 221 (VMF-221). Absolutely fantastic hand drawn art ! Probably my best M1 in my collection so far.

Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!! Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!

?

This is a great helmet, I have only seen a few painted Hawley liner but this one takes the cake the USMC emblem on the front is amazing thanks for posting this great helmet

hello, this year has been quite a good one i would say, i was able to get a hawley liner, a st. clair liner, a korean war made usmc helmet cover, a ww2 cover with ppost war ega on a vietnam pot and ww2 liner, another ww2 cover without ega and early fixed bale complete helmet, and a post ww2 navy helmet. hope you like them! (sorry about the photos being mixed up, it couldnt figure out how to get them together correctly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!   Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  

Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!   Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  

Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!! 

Quote by gel65 View Post
    This is a great helmet, I have only seen a few painted Hawley liner but this one takes the cake the USMC emblem on the front is amazing thanks for posting this great helmet
    Thanks, gel65.

- - ------- - -

Very nice helmets, Danny! I do like them.

Thank you for posting.

Taka

Quite an outstanding lid you have! The Marine obviously didn't know how to spell the names of some of those islands

Fantastic Helmet Taka,nice to see it still has the ultra rare double wired sweatband,and Danny you have been a busy boy,gotta luv the st Clair,the Navy lid is so cool,well done to everyone this year,may next year continue to prosper,Happy New Year.........

Thank you for the compliments, gentlemen.

Wish you guys a Happy 2014 !

Cheers!
    Taka

Here goes nothing! First up is my possible medic m1 helmet. Liner is nicely Id'd to E. Michels with a a full ASN. Research is in progress at Red Bird Research. The liner also has a nice wire sweatband

(Pic showing name and ASN scratched in)

Secondly, I also bought a USMC lid. Pretty basic lid-just a standard fixed bale with an earlier CAPAC liner. Liner also has a nice and rare flat locking system green buckle chinstrap! Came with a nice 3rd pattern cover with the correct stitching and no EGA!

Nothing fancy for me this year!!!!!!very difficult over the pond to pick up nice original complete lids,one fixed Bale,mid-war seperate thread on it plus a cheap Nam era lid................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!   Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  

Attached Images Attached Images Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!!  Please Post your M1s of 2013 !!! 

Quote by Vonschrader View Post
    Here goes nothing! First up is my possible medic m1 helmet. Liner is nicely Id'd to E. Michels with a a full ASN. Research is in progress at Red Bird Research. The liner also has a nice wire sweatband

Looks like you have a nice U.S.N. Corpsman Helmet. They used this style in the PTO.

Thank you for posting.

Regards,
    Taka

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast