Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pre war M1 helmet shell

Article about: by moaning minnie I presume chickie the 2 pics you provided are not yours?I could be wrong but there's no texture on the lid,also there are area's of paint that look a little too glossy to b

Default Re: Pre war M1 helmet shell

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    I presume chickie the 2 pics you provided are not yours?I could be wrong but there's no texture on the lid,also there are area's of paint that look a little too glossy to be "US"made,this just doesn't give off a good vibe for me,I.M.H.O!!!!!!
    True those aren't mine these photo's, well then I let this one flow by. I had a doubt too, unless someone can tell for sure that this one is something real.

yea i agree actually .looking at the paint looks like a clone .i would pass on it personally but its up to you if you want a euro clone.cheers

even the shape is not the same as a american m1 ,and the paint looks like one of my clones .and as minnie said the paints glossy so yep as said before probably best to pass on this one my friend .cheers !

?

That's not any U.S. emblem that i've seen. Probably from South America or some other country that used similar M1 style helmets.

yea south american would make sense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2