Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare U.S WWII Crash Helmet Liner

Article about: Very Rare US WWII M1 Experimental Crash Helmet - YouTube Heres a video on new U.S WWII Crash Helmet on my youtube channel. If you have a channel please subscribe to my channel! Thanks Ryan

?

Default Rare U.S WWII Crash Helmet Liner

Very Rare US WWII M1 Experimental Crash Helmet - YouTube Heres a video on new U.S WWII Crash Helmet on my youtube channel. If you have a channel please subscribe to my channel!
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

Default Re: Rare U.S WWII Crash Helmet Liner

Thanks for sharing, if you could post detailed pictures, that would be great, as the video has rather crude lighting.

Here's an article I found on the helmet: A Helmet Rarity: “Liner, Helmet, M-1, Crash” | Military Trader

Never knew these existed, guess that's an other one added to the list!

Nitram

Great!!
    What about buying a real camera,héhéhé ???

?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    Thanks for sharing, if you could post detailed pictures, that would be great, as the video has rather crude lighting.

Here's an article I found on the helmet: A Helmet Rarity: “Liner, Helmet, M-1, Crash” | Military Trader

Never knew these existed, guess that's an other one added to the list!

Nitram
    Hello, Nitram. The OP has a thread here. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/helme...-liner-185807/. He should have tagged this info on the end of that thread really.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Sorry about that guys lol! You guys can kill me later lol... All i have is my stupid i pod and no other good camera. That might be a birthday present in september.
    Thanks
    Ryan