Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!

Article about: Thank you for the answer, Jake ! A beautiful example, please take good care of her. Cheers! Taka

Thank you for the answer, Jake !

A beautiful example, please take good care of her.

Cheers!
    Taka

?

Good fixed bale helmet with an early helmet liner. Rayon was used as a helmet liner strap early on.
    Can you make out the makers mark in the top of the helmet liner ?

was there any name anywhere inside the helmet to track the soldier who used this helmet?

A beautiful M1 and in the right hands

Regards,
    Chris

?

She's beauty Jake,you struck gold there my friend,congrats

Thanks to everyone for there positive comments.well she arrived today and is proudly on display and i will continue to study the rising M1 supply and demand market but im optimistic as to whether another Helmet as good as this turns up,I hope not or i might end up very poor peasant indeed...........

That's a beauty mate and I'm a fan of the netting. Any idea of an approximate date?

well here it is the most expensive one,my pics dont do it justice IMHO,the sellers were better infact it looks the least attractive out of the three i've posted up today,but its what it is that makes it so important,this Helmet re-writes many things about whats already been written about the wartime production of the M1 Helmet,its only when something is to hand that the real questions begin,have a look and see what you think it is that makes this an incredibly rare bird...............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!   sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!  

sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!   sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!  

sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!   sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!  

sometimes you just have to act on impulse!!!!!!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2