Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

st. clair liner with markings

Article about: hello, i got this st. clair liner and wanted to know if anyone could help me out. on the front there is a red triangle with a white stripe. i looked at there threads and saw tht it had been

Default st. clair liner with markings

hello, i got this st. clair liner and wanted to know if anyone could help me out. on the front there is a red triangle with a white stripe. i looked at there threads and saw tht it had been used for something in vietnam which woulkd make sense since it has a korean or vietnam nape strap. i will probably get the other period parts for this liner so it is complete. any help would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture st. clair liner with markings   st. clair liner with markings  

st. clair liner with markings   st. clair liner with markings  

st. clair liner with markings  

WW2 US liner use by the Canadian military for war games during ww2.
    chris

Wow, nevee would have thought of that. Just one more question, what do you mean by war games?

When they train in the military they practice by playing war games - they have a pretend battle (using blanks etc).
    go "Watch Band of Brothers" again.

?

Definitely looks like it is for training not sure if the white strap is from a name tape or something else

Tape residue?

?

That is my exact thought maybe for some type of school early in the war could have been anything on the tape

Maybe, i am on vacation until wednesday night so i will let you guys know. Does anyone have a photo of o liner using these symbols

- - Updated - -

Maybe, i am on vacation until wednesday night so i will let you guys know. Does anyone have a photo of o liner using these symbols

i was looking around and found this helmet that is in the photos below and it made me wonder if maybe this liner could be from an armored division. what do you think? does anyone have a photo of a helmet or liner like mine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture st. clair liner with markings   st. clair liner with markings  

Not likely.
    It's for training.