Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Stay co.

Article about: What's stay co? I know they make nape necks, but it's a m1 us helmet fabricator? If not, what is it? My danish m-48 helmet has a m1 us helmet replica with the inscription of a medium m1 stay

Default Stay co.

What's stay co?
    I know they make nape necks, but it's a m1 us helmet fabricator?
    If not, what is it? My danish m-48 helmet has a m1 us helmet replica with the inscription of a medium m1 stay co helmet.
    Pls answer me!

Default Re: Stay co.

hi im not quiet sure what your question is. but i have not heard of a stay co ? perhaps some of the other members have ? .cheers

Full company name is AM Stay Co. I did a quick search and got some hits but no company history. NH

thanks Neil .its not a American company is it ? since his helmet is danish i presume he is asking about that .so would that make the company "stay co" European do you know ? cheers

?

It was an American company as far as I know, they made parts for US WW2 liners. The OP's helmet has had American webbing parts added in an effort to pass a Euro clone off as an original US liner.

Best Regards,

Andy

thanks for clearing that up andy that makes perfect sense im sure Sergeant Potatoe should find this helpful.cheers !

Thanks, i just get a thing, it's american and op's helmets have it but thanks.
    Saludos (it's spanish language it will be my signature. it says regards.)