Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

US m1 Chaplain helmets

Article about: Thought I would start a thread about Chaplain helmets, please post any Chaplain helmets you may own. As a servent to my Lord I have a true respect for the servents' heart of the Chaplain and

Default US m1 Chaplain helmets

Thought I would start a thread about Chaplain helmets, please post any Chaplain helmets you may own. As a servent to my Lord I have a true respect for the servents' heart of the Chaplain and their service. I have started collecting Chaplain helmets, as modest as my collection is at the moment and wanted to share them with you.
    I have three helmets, one is a early fixed bale navy Chaplain, one is in I would say relic condition and the last is complete with a matching Chaplain liner and its dated to 1962.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets   US m1 Chaplain helmets  

US m1 Chaplain helmets   US m1 Chaplain helmets  

US m1 Chaplain helmets  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Few more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets   US m1 Chaplain helmets  

MAP
    ?

I have none to show Marty. But these are great!!! Thanks for showing them!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Micheal thanks for the thumps up. I hope more people have one or two in their collection but they are hard to find and I guess not to many people collect them " not as cool"
    Marty

MAP
    ?

I think they are very cool. I've been wanting a TR Chaplains visor for ages...just too expensive when I do see them.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wanted to add one more helmet to the list, I picked this up recently. The helmet is not in the best of shape but is a Navy Chaplain helmet from the Vietnam era.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets  

MAP
    ?

Very nice Marty. Great addition! Congrats! I've I ever run across one I'll let you know!

Default M1917 named Chaplain helmet

An BIG THANK YOU to Michael(map) for putting me on to this fine name WW1 Chaplain helmet. The helmet is different as it does not have a cross on the front, but that is why I like it even more, it's different Chaplain helmet than what you expect to see. I will let to helmet and the information tell the story.
    My pictures do not do it justice.
    Marty

US m1 Chaplain helmets  

MAP
    ?

Awesome!!! Just saw this pop up.

This is a great looking helmet and in fabulous condition for it's age. Fantastic provenance. Does NOT get any better than this!

No thanks needed. I just "pointed" you in the right direction You and most here would do the same

Oh...forgot...I just picked up one of these a couple of months ago...(not a Chaplain's though) and not as nice of a flash.

The "27th" was known as the "New York Division" which is why I bought it.

US m1 Chaplain helmets

More information

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast