Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US M1 MP Helmet?

Article about: I got this helmet and it looks like a war time issue, the helmet came to me from Germany and the seller told me that this one is from old German family recieved. What do you think? Is the co

Sand Camo
    So Bugme im curious to know how you know about "Mossy Camo" as this is the first time I've ever heard of this........check this thread out by the Sarge is this the same texture/type Helmets?also whats "Camo" about it?its a heavy texture,I thought "Camo" referred to the paint work....

Steel pots were often painted as decals didn't stick as stated decals on helmet liners only cammo cover in field use with a sewn blk MP mark to front. I think my last post wasn't clear I meant only liners decaled I saw. timothy

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Sand Camo
    So Bugme im curious to know how you know about "Mossy Camo" as this is the first time I've ever heard of this........check this thread out by the Sarge is this the same texture/type Helmets?also whats "Camo" about it?its a heavy texture,I thought "Camo" referred to the paint work....
    It was referred to as mossy camo by the military, it wasn't a multi-color camo. The heavy texture was meant to break up the shape of the M-1, thus it was camo.

Thanks for the return on my question,personally I really like the heavy sand texture,gives the Helmet a new dimension on its appearance...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2