Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast

Article about: Finally in my collection..US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast.. Originaly found with Westinghouse liner but i have another International Molded Plastics in better conndition.. In Serbia

Default US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast

Finally in my collection..US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast.. Originaly found with Westinghouse liner but i have another International Molded Plastics in better conndition..

In Serbia it is very difficult to find an original M1 helmet because Americans never set foot here

sweatband is suspicious?

Cheers from Belgrade,Serbia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast   US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast  

US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast   US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast  

Attached Images Attached Images US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast 

Hi Markoni,

Everything seems in order... I assume the flash on your camera is washing out the color of the helmet shell and webbing. Taking photos of the helmet outside in natural light would give us a better idea of the true color of everything.

The sweatband seems ok to me, just lightly used and in good shape.

It looks like the liner is missing it's leather chinstrap and nape strap. Authentic examples of each can be picked up online.

All in all, a nice helmet!

?

Nice find friend.

Nice FB friend well done and thanks for sharing...........

Nice fixed bale ww2 m-1 nice find! timothy

Very desirable example, congrats!

Cheers!
    Taka

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Hi Markoni,

Everything seems in order... I assume the flash on your camera is washing out the color of the helmet shell and webbing. Taking photos of the helmet outside in natural light would give us a better idea of the true color of everything.

The sweatband seems ok to me, just lightly used and in good shape.

It looks like the liner is missing it's leather chinstrap and nape strap. Authentic examples of each can be picked up online.

All in all, a nice helmet!
    Hello.. Here's a photo in daylight..Cheers tnx,Marko
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast   US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast  

US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast   US M1 WWII fixed bale,front seam atlast  

originally found liner Westingouse

"Finally in your collection" and then you sell it two days later?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast