Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USm1

Article about: This is probably a helmet that was never issued but it appears all original. It is an M1, split front seam with a westing house liner and original net. It will display well with some of my o

Default USm1

This is probably a helmet that was never issued but it appears all original. It is an M1, split front seam with a westing house liner and original net. It will display well with some of my other items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USm1   USm1  

USm1   USm1  

USm1  

Super clean helmet. Nice find.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Lovely WW2 helmet I'm jealous! It wasn't even used on the set of M*A*S*H

I have seen countless m1's over the years and this is the cleanest I have seen.

Yep can't upgrade from this unless you find a matching Fixed Bale version to pair it with,super find super clean grade A Helmet doesn't get better than this,massive big well done to you indeed,even the nets awesome...............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Yep can't upgrade from this unless you find a matching Fixed Bale version to pair it with,super find super clean grade A Helmet doesn't get better than this,massive big well done to you indeed,even the nets awesome...............
    I am in the market for a good fixed bail. I passed on them for years because I was collecting other items. The only one I have is this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USm1   USm1  

USm1