Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vietnam Era M1 helmets.

Article about: Hi fellow Collectors, here's a few of my Vietnam Era M1 helmets for discussion, most if not all are standard apart from the M1-C which is a bit of a put together from odds and sods by the lo

?

Default Vietnam Era M1 helmets.

Hi fellow Collectors, here's a few of my Vietnam Era M1 helmets for discussion, most if not all are standard apart from the M1-C which is a bit of a put together from odds and sods by the look of it, judging by the non standard M1-C chinstraps etc , but I like it all the same. Also the third example shown has a rear seam 1945 shell.Feel free to comment, I welcome any discussion on these helmets,regards Opex.

Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.Vietnam Era M1 helmets.

Nice selection of Nam era lids,all are of the nylon "combat helmet liner" type,the M1c liner variant is the most common type you generally see floating around a 1967 Firestone.the parachute cover is differant from normal Mitchell type pattern,thanks for showing.

?

Nice collection of helmets..Thanks for sharing

?

Opex nice collection here..I do like the M1 helmet I have had a few over the years but sadly there have all but gone. Thanks for showing Terry.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nice selection of Nam era lids,all are of the nylon "combat helmet liner" type,the M1c liner variant is the most common type you generally see floating around a 1967 Firestone.the parachute cover is differant from normal Mitchell type pattern,thanks for showing.

Many thanks for looking and for your comments Rudders , you certainly know your stuff, there's a marmac, and a few Firstones in there too

?

Quote by tomegn View Post
    Nice collection of helmets..Thanks for sharing
    Thanks for the compliments, and I'm pleased you like this collection, much appreciated

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Opex nice collection here..I do like the M1 helmet I have had a few over the years but sadly there have all but gone. Thanks for showing Terry.
    Thanks Tony, I'm glad you like them and left a comment, very much appreciated

Nice helmets.
    Are any associated with a particular soldier.

Looks exactly like one I had during that period 1971 I was in a group that field tested a new chinstrap that was a airborne type with a split in the middle of the chin cup. Nice helmets. timothy

Great lot there Very nice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast