I've had this HGU-26 Helmet by Gentex for some months. I received it as a gift and don't know much with aviation helmets. It is Vietnam Era and totally complete. The MBU-5 oxygen mask has the electronics chords and throat mic and is very clean for being used in service. The full leather liner is on the inside and has both chinstraps and back neck rest. All electronics are there and speakers are intact hanging by the inside flexible chords. It has both smoked and clear visor with no chips and both slide up and down very easy. It has the pilot's name on the back and has a patina to the white finish. I was wondering around what these go for complete because i saw one with only the clear visor and damaged liner go for about $220 on ebay recently. I'm likely not selling but would like opinions since I deal mostly in infantry helmets. Thanks guys.
Vietnam Era named HGU-26 Helmet, Opinions?Vietnam Era named HGU-26 Helmet, Opinions?Vietnam Era named HGU-26 Helmet, Opinions?Vietnam Era named HGU-26 Helmet, Opinions?Vietnam Era named HGU-26 Helmet, Opinions?