Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

vietnam seabees medic helmet

Article about: hello, i was wondering if someone could tell me if the painted insignias on the helmet are real. to me the seabees paint looks real and the medic insignias look fake. in the description it s

Default vietnam seabees medic helmet

hello, i was wondering if someone could tell me if the painted insignias on the helmet are real. to me the seabees paint looks real and the medic insignias look fake. in the description it says the medic insignias may have been put on later. thanks.

Try again with the pics mate.

sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture vietnam seabees medic helmet   vietnam seabees medic helmet  

?

Navy Seabees did not have separate corpsman. Corpsmen did not paint their helmets in Vietnam.
    The helmet is bogus.

is it possible that the seabees insignia is real abd the medic signs were do later

?

I have seen decals like that on shipping trunks but never on a helmet.
    I do not like it at all.

i was hoping it was real but wasnt sure about the medic insignias. i looked for other photos of seabee helmets and all other just had blue paint around the bottom of the helmet. thanks anyway.

?

Helmet looks funny to me not to mention that it already sold once on there. Helmet IMO is bad

Original m1 somebody as Steve says spiced it up. timothy

?

Actually, there is really nothing about this helmet that looks right. This helmet would be totally out of character for something used in Vietnam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast