Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Vietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper liner

Article about: Hi, I picked this piece up over Christmas and was wondering about it. Can anyone help? Thanks everyone~ Jack

Default Vietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper liner

Hi, I picked this piece up over Christmas and was wondering about it. Can anyone help?
    Vietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper linerVietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper linerVietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper linerVietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper linerVietnam war reissue Front seam swivel bale M1 with an M1967 paratrooper liner

Thanks everyone~ Jack

Hi Jack not sure what kind of help your after?.......

Sorry, I meant things like value and how it looks overall

The shell has been discussed before on other threads here,these were heavily repainted and textured in the storage depots in the late 1970's,value about £20-£25,the liner is a Firestone type 2 the most common found on ebay again around the £20 mark plus there's no Nape or Sweatband included,so not much value at all im afraid...............

?

Very nice, I have one very similar to this one. You can buy the nape straps / sweatbands easily enough, but the para specific shell straps are not easily sourced and can work out expensive,thanks for showing it!