Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot

Article about: hiya guys here's my latest buy another VN era M-1 helmet & a job lot of VN era Mitchell covers in amongst the covers was my first twill one & a couple with names the helmet & cov

?

Talking VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot

hiya guys

here's my latest buy another VN era M-1 helmet & a job lot of VN era Mitchell covers in amongst the covers was my first twill one & a couple with names

the helmet & covers came from two different sellers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot   VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot  

VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot   VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot  

VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot   VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot  

Default Re: VN era M-1 helmet + Mitchell cover job lot

Nice dates 63 & 65

Wow ....Very,very nice VN collection, the twill covers are hard to come by, especially with names!!!!!!!

Good one mate

?

cheers mate

the twill one is now on display on one of my lids, the Michell cover has got to be one of my favorites

Quote by NickD View Post
    cheers mate

the twill one is now on display on one of my lids, the Michell cover has got to be one of my favorites
    Your welcome mate,

Just out of interest ,What's the deal with importing stuff like this in from the states, do you have to pay import tax, how does it go through customs,etc,etc ???

And yeah there's something about Mitchell covers, cool covers.

?

i just pay the shipping cost that the seller has stated & that's it just sit back & wait for it to turn up

Quote by NickD View Post
    i just pay the shipping cost that the seller has stated & that's it just sit back & wait for it to turn up
    Ok great,thanks for that .... perhaps i will start checking out the US site now!!!!!

Cheers Mate

Nick, that is a nice pick up. There is something about VN michell covers that i truely love. I myself have about a dozen and 2 helmets of that era. I almost sold them but since there seems to be more interest of that era here on this forum i am glad i never sold them.

rgds, Ty

?

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Nick, that is a nice pick up. There is something about VN michell covers that i truely love. I myself have about a dozen and 2 helmets of that era. I almost sold them but since there seems to be more interest of that era here on this forum i am glad i never sold them.

rgds, Ty
    mate keep hold of them i had 3x complete VN era helmets i sold a while ago & regretted it ever since but now i have more then enough to make up for them

?

Quote by gaz232sqn View Post
    Ok great,thanks for that .... perhaps i will start checking out the US site now!!!!!

Cheers Mate
    good luck mate you can find some really good stuff there that for some reason just dont appear in the UK listings even though they post worldwide but be careful as shipping can be quit high even on small pieces